The NTX1000 gives you everything you’re looking for. It’s a no-compromise direct-drive turntable that has all the features and performance demanded by you—the professional DJ.
It has incredible start-up torque (4.0 kg), an S-shaped tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate controls that ensure accurate tracking and precise song selection. You can customize your performance with an adjustable start/stop control.
The variable pitch range of ± 8, 16, and 50% enables you to create the perfect effect. Plus, the NTX1000’s special isolation design easily resists feedback and external vibrations, even in the loud, bass-heavy environment where you perform, every night.
- Full-size platter with high-torque direct-drive motor
- 2-speed design: 33 1/3 and 45 RPM
- S-shaped tonearm for accurate tracking (Cartridge not included)
- Tonearm with height adjustment, damped cueing and anti-skate control
- Pitch range adjustable to ±8%, ±16%, and ±50%
- Adjustable counterweight for perfect tonearm balance
- Pitch fader with reset button
- Start and stop time knobs for adjustable time ramping
- 45 RPM adapter included
- Turntable platter: die-cast aluminum
- Drive Method: Quartz Servo Direct Drive
- Motor: 3-phase brushless DC motor
- Starting Torque: 4 kgf-cm
- Pitch Range: +/- 8%, 16%, 50%
- Speed: 33 1/3 RPM, 45 RPM
- Wow and flutter: < 0.05%
- Tone Arm: Universal S Shape, gimble supported with variable balance system
- Switching Power: AC100~230V, 50~60Hz