DrumBrute Creation is a superbly powerful drum machine with a versatile soundset, amazing connectivity, joyous performance controls, and a bold new limited edition look that you won’t be able to resist. The striking stylized snippet of “The Creation of Adam” by Michelangelo, one of humanity’s finest works of art, is emblazoned across the front panel, and the whole instrument has been decked out with metallic trim. This isn’t your parent’s drum machine.
DrumBrute features 17 unique and distinct analog drum sounds, all tweakable, and highly versatile. Simple, yet deceptively complex at the same time, the analog sounds of DrumBrute are stark and aggressive, and the perfect raw material to refine to create your perfect analog drum sound. The analog fun doesn’t stop at the drum sounds, DrumBrute’s output also contains a powerful Steiner-Parker filter, letting you integrate animated filter sweeps into your beats.
Performance at its heart
- Limited edition: decked out with bold metallic trim and featuring a heavily stylized homage to one of the greatest works of art of all time, DrumBrute Creation has been built to inspire.
- Analog drum sounds: 2 flavors of kick, snare, 2 hats, hi & low conga, hi & low tom, maracas, rimshot, clave, tambourine, cymbal, reverse cymbal, and zap sounds, all with tweakable parameters.
- Get experimenting: every drum sound has its own dedicated output, create your perfect drum sound for any genre.
- Huge pattern possibilities: create beats up to 64 steps long, and divide up your pattern using the advanced polyrhythm function to add motion.
- Deep performance controls: add swing, accents, beat repeat, mute tracks, solo drums, and play the DrumBrute as an instrument.
- Steiner-Parker filter: powerful analog output filter with high-pass, low-pass, and bypass.
- Song mode: get ready for your live performance by creating up to 16 songs, each containing up to 16 chained patterns.
- Headphone output options: stop searching for headphone adapters, because DrumBrute features both 3.5mm and 1/4” connections.
- Sync with anything: perform in perfect sync with your DAW project, synths, sequencers, and modular gear with MIDI and 1PPS, 2PPQ, DIN24, and DIN48 clock.
Easy, intuitive performance is one of DrumBrute’s defining features. From its fun, playable sequencer that features 64 saveable patterns containing up to 64 steps, beat-repeat, swing, randomness and polyrhythm possibilities. You can also chain up to 16 patterns together to create a song, and save them to DrumBrute for your live set.
Connect to anything
Hooking up DrumBrute can be as simple or complex as you want. The mono main mix out is a standard instrument cable, making it easy to connect to a mixer, interface, or even a guitar amp. DrumBrute also features dedicated outputs for every single drum sound, meaning you can process the sound any way you like. Distort your kicks, delay on your snare, and reverb on the rest? Easy. Thanks to DrumBrute’s MIDI and clock outputs, you can also perform in perfect sync with anything in your setup, from your DAW to modular synths.