Mix with Motion
Orbit's embedded MIDI-assignable accelerometer makes your mix follow your motion. Assign any two volume, effect, or filter parameters to Orbit's shoulder triggers and hang on for the ride. By tilting Orbit left and right or forward and back, you can create sweeping effects and even combine two effects at the same time,_ just hold down both shoulder triggers and start moving.
Illuminate Your Performance
Orbit's 16 backlit pads are fully customizable, so you can organize parameters for your style of performance and customize every pads color to what you prefer. With 4 selectable banks, Orbit's 16 pads allow you to assign up to 64 hot cues, lighting transitions, video clips, samples, and more. Plus, Orbit's center aluminum-face control wheel allows you to assign up to four virtual knobs per bank for a total of 16 parameters.
A Zero-Gravity Wireless Experience
Perform wired or wireless. Orbit charges via USB and can also control your software via USB. Orbit gives you 2.4 GHz ultra-low-latency wireless performance control with a range of up to 100 feet and eight hours of continuous use per charge (up to 24 hours standby). With its rotating buckle and metal strap rings, you can go hands-off and attach Orbit to your belt or arm band, or hang it around your neck for instant access during performances.
* 2.4 GHz ultra-low-latency wireless performance control
* 16 backlit pads, 4 selectable banks, 4 virtual knobs per bank
* Internal 2-axis accelerometer for instant motion control via 2 shoulder trigger controls
* 100% MIDI-customizable: control music, software, videos, effects, lighting, and more
* Use handheld, strapped to belt or body or hung around neck
* Included MIDI editor allows easy configuration of all 84 performance controls
* Illuminated aluminum-faced control wheel
* Includes Orbit DJ software and MIDI editor
* Rechargeable lithium-ion battery
* Operating time: 8 hours continuous
* Charging Cable: USB
* Wireless Carrier Frequency: ~2.4 Ghz (RF)
* Wireless Range: Up to 100 feet
* Option To Use Wired Over USB: Yes
WAV 16-32 bit, 44.1k - 192k
AIFF 16-32 bit, 44.1k - 192k
MP3 32 kbit/s - 320 kbit/s + VBR
M4A / AAC