The Sound Live 8 is a compact 8-channel/2-bus tabletop mixer that easily handles all the equipment, switching and signal shaping you need to produce first-rate recordings, without the expense, bulk and inconvenience of an overly-complicated studio console.
Among the full roster of professional-caliber features are 5 XLR inputs with ultra-clean sounding Marantz Professional mic pre-amps, Dynamic compression (channels 1 and 2) 60mm faders with mute switch, 100 studio-grade digital effects and a 9-band EQ for main and monitor outputs.
It all adds up to a space-saving desktop mixer with no-compromise audio performance and connection versatility that results in top-quality productions coupled with unsurpassed ease-of-use.
- 5 XLR inputs with Marantz Professional microphone preamps
- Dynamic compression (Channels 1-2)
- 3-band EQ plus 2 aux sends per channel
- 60mm faders with mute switch and LED
- USB audio connectivity with level control
- 100 studio-grade digital effects
- Balanced XLR, balanced/unbalanced 1/4” outputs
- 9-band graphic EQ for main or monitor outputs
- Headphone out with independent level control
- USB jack to power lamps or charge mobile devices