The Black & Blue is a simple, mono input-selector/mixer/amplifier with (3) discreet channels of Bluetooth®, 3.5mm line input, and USB computer link for playback or recording. Inputs can be selected for monitoring individually, or all inputs mixed at once.
Application examples are...
Meeting Rooms (Bluetooth® A headworn mic, computer program through USB, XLR line out to powered speakers). Unit in mixer mode for mixing sources.
Coffee Bar (Bluetooth® A mobile device, Bluetooth® B is TV audio, Bluetooth® C is barista headworn mic for calling orders...amplifier out to full-range speakers and XLR out to subwoofer. Unit in mixer mode for mixing sources.
Trade Show (Bluetooth® A is tablet streaming music, Bluetooth® B is presenter headworn mic...XLR out to powered speaker, and USB out streams to laptop computer to record the presentation. Unit in mixer mode for mixing sources.
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Range: 27m - range is affected by walls, obstructions and movement. For optimal performance, place the product in a location that is unobstructed by walls, furniture, etc.
- 3 discreet Bluetooth®-registered inputs with individual volume controls and antennas
- Pairing buttons and status LEDs (blue) for each Bluetooth® input
- Class compliant USB audio for computer recording and playback
- 3.5mm line input (disconnects USB input audio)
- Pre-fader signal LEDs (green) on each channel
- Source selector for solo monitoring or Mix All mode
- Shelving Bass and Treble Mix EQ
- Master volume control with 3-color LED (green, yellow, red)
- Power LED (yellow)
- XLR line output (+20 dBu balanced)
- 20W mono Class-D amplifier